Reliable Representation For Policyholders Facing Insurance Issues
At PMRK Law, LLP, we exclusively represent corporate and individual policyholders across California in the pursuit of insurance coverage. We never defend insurance companies, which sets us apart from a lot of firms that practice in this area.
Our attorneys draw on a wealth of combined experience totaling more than 45 years. We are deeply familiar with the challenges and pitfalls that can arise when navigating complex insurance issues. Applying a thorough approach and meticulous attention to detail, we ensure that nothing gets overlooked in protecting our clients’ interests.
Our dedication to clients is evident in our many outstanding results, including over $20 million in recoveries for victims of California wildfires and hundreds of millions in asbestos mass tort claims.
Who We Work With
Our clients include large and small businesses, contractors, employers, executives, entrepreneurs and individuals, including homeowners. We have experience with all forms of insurance policies, including:
- Comprehensive general liability insurance
- Directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance
- Professional liability or errors and omissions (E&O) insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Employment practices insurance
- Data breach insurance
- First-party property insurance
- Homeowner insurance
- And other forms of coverage
Insurance Coverage Advice
Clients rely on our in-depth knowledge of insurance law for guidance on the scope and applicability of their coverage. We can assist with:
- Analyzing and advising policyholders in the purchase and renewal of coverage
- Analyzing insurance coverage in response to wildfires and other natural disasters
- Review and analyze policies and advise on the scope of coverage provided and applicable exclusions
Our lawyers can conduct an in-depth review of your coverage so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed.
Insurance Disputes And Litigation
A major part of our practice involves representing policyholders in insurance disputes. Our attorneys are skilled litigators in state and federal courts. We also have extensive experience navigating alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as mediation and arbitration.
We can assist with:
- Negotiating coverage solutions when a dispute arises
- Litigating insurance coverage, negligence and bad faith cases, including cases related to underinsurance
- Evaluating potential claims that may trigger coverage, including coverage under multiple policies
Additionally, our lawyers represent businesses and homeowners in addressing insurance claims arising from the devastating wildfires that have swept across the west coast.
Get Guidance From Our Skilled Legal Team
We are well-equipped to address any insurance coverage questions or concerns you may be facing. We invite you to contact our firm online or by phone at 415-949-4076. We have convenient offices in both the San Diego and San Francisco Bay areas.